Why should you hire a publicist?
What does a publicist do for their client?
How do I hire a publicist
Where to find a publicist
Duties of a PR firm
PR for various types of brands
- You can reach your target audience/public effectively with or without paying for the reach or use of more “traditional” media avenues.
- You can effectively share your desired messages at all times, given that you have priorly established a larger and loyal audience/fan base.
- You can directly communicate with this fan base without relying on a proverbial middleman to do so.
First-hand experience with a publicist
- Identify the most effective model and strategy for organizations and individuals as clients.
- Create relevant PR content suitable to the brand’s goals using the right media, whether that be traditional media, social media, advertising, or email outreach.
- Assemble the content created and develop a practical timetable to follow in disseminating the message(s) of your PR initiatives.
How do you choose the right PR firm?
- Based on what you know about the publicist and/or their firm, do you like them enough to establish and continue building a working professional relationship with them?
- Are you comfortable with what the publicist and/or their firm has to offer you in order to help you achieve your unique PR goals?
- Is the publicist or their firm affordable to you, your brand, or your business?
- Is the publicist or firm you intend to hire competent, and are they experienced working in your field directly, or with others in that field or similar ones?